...but this gift is for YOU!!! That is, for anyone who has taken the time to stop by. I am going to give this blogging thing a shot. I will try not to bore you! ;o) LOL I do NOT promise to blog every day or even every week, only when I have a funny story to tell you or something cool to share. This space is definitely a "work-in-progress" but hey, aren't we all?? I hope that you will bear with me while I get this baby off the ground...Please remain in your seat with your seatbelt fastened until the captain has turned off the seatbelt sign, at which time you are free to move around this blog... xoxo Susan
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 comments:
great start....but I am seriously hurt....you don't have my blog listed.....so I know where I stand as far as BFF's go.....
Oh Lady Liberty! Love the hat. What a great gift to yourself. I hope you had a fabulous birthday and am so glad that I think I get to make your first official comment. Have a fabulous day!
Hollywood
Shucks-Shannon beat me to it...guess that is what happens when you are on the west coast.
hollywood
So good to see you here in Blogland. I miss you but this is the next best thing! : )
And good idea giving your readers the heads-up that you won't blog every day. I always have good intentions but... ; )
xoxo.
Yay! Susan is blogging! Welcome, and have fun!
Susan, you're just the best! It sounds like you had a terrific birthday - can't wait to see you at the next event! Peggy
Wow, six comments...ok two are from Hollywood, but still!!! I am flattered. Shannon, I only lised teacher's blogs, so hey, if you are next year's Treasure Hunt winner, maybe... Just kidding! Remember, I said W.I.P....I did not want to list friends and forget anyone...but I still love u!
hey susan
happy birthday, but I am with shannon, you don't have my blog on your blogroll... sniff, sniff
Melissa Cavanaugh
Yeah, she is a blogger!
CONGRATULATIONS my friend!
you have to update it!
thanks for the link.. I will link you on mine.
xoxoxo
cath
Happy Birthday, Susan! Miss you! Good luck with this. You're a brave soul. Aren't I nice to you? I don't have a blog to make you link to!
Jeanne
Love it!! great picture. and don't worry, I don't have a blog for you to link to.
you've been tagged....check out my blog to find out more
Hey Susan!
Saw the link to your {{new}} blog on Shannon's blog! Congrats and welcome to blogging! I started mine in January and love, love, love doing it! Enjoy...
I have been trying to post, but apparently I have been doing something wrong.. I'll try this....
Carolyn
Well, that worked!
I could send you some fudge.
I still have some. hmmmmm?....
Carolyn
time to update!
All the best with your blog... I love blogland and the way it allows us to interact with people all over the world... I shall drop by often to see how you go and I will look out for you on All things Tim yahoo group x
Happy, late Birthday Susan, and I just happened to stop by again. LOL
welcome to blog world. it's fun to have a online journal. :)
Post a Comment